Accommodation in Glencoe
Here you are. Miles from everything. If only you could stay forever.
Switch off the engine. Step out the car. Fill your lungs with fresh air. This is how it feels to be alive.
Then settle in, kick back with a perfect serve gin, drink up the view, and plan your adventures. All of our rooms come with breakfast and, if you are feeling peckish, the option to include dinner in our lochside restaurant.
OUR HOTEL ROOMS
Unwind and put your feet up.
Clean lines. Minimal in style. Peaceful – you can feel the calm.
- Double or twin beds
- Views of the mountains of Morven
- Access to our swimming pool, sauna and spa pool
Views over Loch Leven and the Pap of Glencoe (our favourite part)
A touch more space, and the views? Well, they are quite something.
- Double or twin beds (family room options for up to 4, too)
- Extra space
- Seating area
- Access to our leisure pool, sauna and spa pool
Frequently Asked Questions
We want your time here to be as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
If you have any questions, take a look below at our ‘frequently asked questions’ or feel free to get in touch.
- Bedroom essentials...
- Most of our rooms have a shower over the bath while a few have a walk in shower (these are in our accessible rooms). If you have a preference, let us know when you book
- Desk, TV and storage space
- What time's check-in? ...and check-out?
Check-in from 3pm, check out 11am
- Can I bring the dog?
Absolutely! We welcome two small dogs per room. It’s £20 per night and includes a welcome pack to help your four-legged friend feel at home during their stay.
- Getting around the hotel...
You’ll find our reception, restaurant, bar and swimming pool on the ground floor. Access to the upper floors is via staircase (we don’t have a lift, sorry!).
- Is there somewhere for my outdoor gear?
Yes there is, just pop round to reception and we will point you in the right direction.
- What's the smoking policy?
All of our rooms are non-smoking, with smoking being prohibited inside the building too. Smoking in our rooms will incur an automatic £250 charge (making it the most expensive cigarette you have ever had).